“Can I afford a survey?” or

“Can I afford NOT to have a survey?”

“What sort of survey?” 

& “What sort of surveyor?”

There are some things in life, which would seem to be blatantly obvious. BUT…..

Having seen so many circumstances where people who didn’t have a survey have been financially and sometimes emotionally affected, we see having a proper survey as a “no brainer”. Being surveyors we could bore people for hours with sad tales of purchasers thinking they were saving money.

So which type of survey and will any surveyor do?

Choosing a surveyor you believe to be honest is so very important as you are relying on the surveyor to tell you which is the most appropriate and cost effective type of report you need.

As to which type of surveyor you require, most Chartered Surveyors are “general practice surveyors” but a rarer breed altogether is the Chartered “Building Surveyor”.

Chartered Building Surveyors are the top of the range when it comes to………..well, surveyors.

We think that if you are paying for a building survey you should use a Building Surveyor (logical isn’t it) and Bill Rock has been running our Survey and Valuation Department since 1992.

Bill Rock MRICS is a highly regarded, well respected and experienced Chartered Building Surveyor who can provide reports in respect of:

  • Structural Surveys
  • Homebuyers Reports
  • Valuation Reports
  • Boundary Disputes
  • Expert Witness in Court
  • Preparation of Deed Plans
  • Party Wall Compliance
  • Schedules of Dilapidation and Condition

"...... "after a very adventurous journey through a difficult market, with our hands being held by Sharon, you have achieved a sale on our behalf. We really appreciate the care and guidance yourself and your team have given use. Sharon has been brilliant at all times keeping us fully informed and always giving us good advice. We think she is a valuable member of your staff. We would have no hesitation in recommending your agency to any of our friends.""